unit3 6-8 bakewell drive
+61 400 864 607
|Monday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:30am — 05:00pm |
Reviews of the upcycled barn
- Maureen Taylor Added December 03, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Drove over an hour as a first time customer today. Definitely worth the drive, the store is alive with trinkets I just had to have. The young lady in the store was welcoming and very helpful. I have searched many stores and this was the most intriguing and everything is reasonably priced. I was a granny in a big girls toy shop. Definitely going to be a regular
- Erin Pearson Added November 25, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★This is my favourite shop. Hands down. Wonderfully laid out, always exciting to have a wander through. The quality of products is superb and they are extremely reasonably priced.
- Allison Burges Added November 21, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great little shop. Lots of pre-loved goodies at fantastic prices. Excellent selection of paint, stencils, transfers and other items for your upcycling projects. Friendly, helpful staff great to have a chat with and get advice from. Love visiting this treasure trove.
- Jo Gibson Added November 15, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Such a great place.Plenty to see and staff really friendly and helpful. Definitely will be one of my go to shops
- Barbara Ford Added November 10, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Love browsing here...